It’s Sunday morning, everyone’s still relaxed for the weekend, doing their own thing. But someone needs to take care of the house. And I know you love that part, which is why we listed these 5 DIY home improvements you can do today. Everyone’s going to love them!
- Switch Your Ceiling Fan Direction – did you know that in the colder months, the ceiling fans should turn clockwise? That way, they push the warm air back down into the room.
- Make effective use of your space – you can find some ideas on how to make the most of your space here. https://www.familyhandyman.com/storage-organization/12-simple-storage-solutions/view-all/
- Need a tower bar – here’s one way to do it easily: https://www.familyhandyman.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/FH11JUN_519_08_001.jpg
- Need to do some work on drywall? You DON’T have to make a mess, here’s what you can do: https://www.familyhandyman.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/FH05MAY_458_08_023.jpg
- Trying to pull off sticky bumper stickers or adhesive tape? Try warming it up first with a hair dryer. The heat will soften the glue and make it easier to come off.